Salary 20.000 – 50.000 EUR per year
– YOUR ROLE
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Motion Designer with strong 3D and 2D animation skills and a firm understanding of Unity and C#.
The ideal next team member has an ultra focused approach to in-game artwork, video promotions, animations, art and a constant itch to invent something entirely new.
In order to set you up for success, we provide everything you need within our dynamic and employee centric company structure.
Full responsibility and ownership of your work – you’re making time travel possible!
– You translate concepts into artwork and effects for immersive tours using a variety of 3D models, particle effects, photographic compositions and videos
– You create visually stunning graphics and videos using in-game assets for marketing campaigns
– You optimize performance for playback focused on mobile devices
– You develop and improve existing art production pipelines by writing scripts and tools to aid artists
– You work closely and communicate openly with engineers, designers and management team
– You proactively train yourself to remain at the forefront of motion graphics and UX/UI design
– Job Benefits
You’ll receive a mix of salary and considerable equity stake in the company.
Please apply here or to firstname.lastname@example.org including CV and portfolio.
– Adobe CS
UNITY MOTION DESIGNER
This goes out to everyone who wants to push things forward.
At ZAUBAR we’re inventing a new kind of tour – immersive explorations powered by augmented reality that are social, fun and educating.
Right now, we’re partnering with some of Germany’s most interesting cultural institutions, media houses, tour operators and brands to make immersive tours a reality.
Soon, we’re enabling anyone to create, distribute & monetize immersive tours.
The founders and team have a deep backgrounds in AI, 3D UI and journalism.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte germantechjobs.de.