Webseite Scandio GmbH
Salary 45.000 – 70.000 EUR per year
– – You have completed a STEM degree and ideally have gained some experience in IT projects.
– You are familiar with common development concepts and skilled with your tool set (IDE, git, shell, debugging).
– You are willing to learn and have the confidence to deal with new programming languages on your own.
– As a service provider, you are not shy about communication, both within the team and with the customer.
– You are committed to a high level of quality: Pair programming, code reviews and pull requests are part of your daily business.
– You are a real team player and want to take responsibility in a self-organized team right from the start.
– Your German and English language skills are business fluent.
– – We develop software for our customers in agile projects based on Scrum, Kanban and SAFe.
– From web applications and microservices to distributed software systems in the Cloud: we always find the right solution for our customers from a wide range of industries.
– To do so, you will advise our customers on architecture and technology decisions and introduce relevant business cases.
– You will then be involved in the entire development lifecycle, according to the principle: You build it, you run it!
– This includes conception, refinements, estimations, implementation and deployment as well as CI/CD and automation.
– We are currently working primarily with the following technologies: TypeScript/React, Java, Kotlin, Go, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Helm or ArgoCD, Python, and git.
– As part of your ongoing education, you will also be able to learn new languages and methodologies and will participate in an agile training.
– Machine Learning
– We are a growing organization of over 200 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Berlin and Stuttgart as well as various home offices.
– We work in self-organized structures and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
– In our Communities of Practice (CoP) and Topics, we discuss internal topics and deepen our knowledge, such as in the CoP Design, the CoP Knowledge Transfer or the Topic Agile.
– As part of the HiQ Group, we have a continouusly growing network and work on exciting international projects.
– We already knew what value an open home office policy offered us long before Corona. But since we don’t intend to be a 100% remote company, we put a lot of emphasis on a hybrid structure and interactions in the office.
– We are not only colleagues – we often end the day with a game night or a visit to the beer garden and regularly organize team events. This strengthens the team spirit! 🙂
– Your opinion matters! We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
– We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, Google Workspace, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
– We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, trainings, personal certifications and learning time.
– Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life integration and even work part-time if desired.
– Everyone needs a break – you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
– In addition to your salary, you will have a share in the company’s success through bonuses and we guarantee an inflation compensation for 2023.
– We also pay a 25% subsidy for the Deutschlandticket if you want to use it as a job ticket.
– Our office teams will take care of your well-being at every location, whether it’s a weekly yoga session or a shared lunch.
– To keep you healthy and active, we offer you discounts for our fitness partner Wellpass at all our locations.
– In addition to that, you can pick your favorite bike via JobRad – we take care of the leasing process.
Do you see yourself working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your possible starting date and your salary expectations at email@example.com or simply fill out the form on our website.
Curious to know what it is like working at Scandio? Just have a look at our Instagram page (@scandiolife) or at our blog. You will also find more about our common values there.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the application process and worklife at Scandio can also be found there.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte germantechjobs.de.