Webseite SPRK.global GmbH
Salary 55.000 – 70.000 EUR per year
– – You gathered a variety of practical software engineering experiences in at least three different organisational contexts for at least five years in total.
– You implemented multiple custom software solutions over the full stack from user interfaces over APIs and backends to data stores.
– You have an independent working and analytical mentality, proactive attitude, and an entrepreneurial mindset with an affinity for digital business.
– You have an advanced understanding of OOP and functional programming concepts.
– You have an advanced understanding of modular and extendable application architectures, i.e. Ports & Adapters.
– – Design, develop, maintain and advance SPRK’s business critical softwares like logistics, marketplace and matchmaking.
– Ensure the scalability, resilience and functional fitness of the applications within the bounds of our technical and organisational constraints.
– Collaborate with our Head of Development, our Product Manager and the SPRK domain experts to understand and proactively act on the needs of our different partners and users.
– Train, coach and mentor new team members. This includes pair and ensemble programming sessions as well as frequent feedback cycles.
– You want full ownership? No worries, at SPRK you have a high level of autonomy in deciding how to do things
– You want to build an environment from scratch? Check! Ability to shape the evolution of our technical platform from the ground up
– Your personal development is important for you? For us too! We offer individual budget for learning & personal development
– No prescribed working environment – choose one that matches our needs and the way you want to work
– One vision, one team! Team lunches, fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages optional – in case possible and meaningful in context of the Covid-19 constraints
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte germantechjobs.de.