Webseite Allymatch GmbH
Salary 40.000 – 55.000 EUR per year
– – Masters degree in the field of Computer Science and several years of relevant experience
– Deep understanding of modern Android development
– Experience with Android development tools and good understanding of Android UX / UI guidelines and best practices (experience with iOS too would be a plus).
– You are able to write readable, maintainable, performant object-oriented Java
– Skill in the use of REST services and JSON objects
– Well acquainted with Git
– You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code
– High level of motivation, commitment, and the ability to work under pressure
– Ability to work independently and well as part of a team
– Ability to solve problems as they come
– Must live in Germany / have German working permissions to apply
– – Front end development of new features for our mobile application
– Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
– Creation of ideas and conception of new features
– Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
– Application deployment
– Debugging and problem analysis
– UX UI Design
Allymatch is a deep-tech startup working on cutting edge SaaS Products in Mainz, Germany. We are looking for an experienced and eager Sr. Android Developer to join our growing team and work on various innovative cloud based software projects solving real world problems within the B2B sphere.
You should have 5 years experience with native Android mobile applications. If you like working in friendly multicultural environments and aren’t afraid to make contributions, please don’t hesitate to send us your application!
Allymatch is a deep tech company creating solutions to help make innovation possible by fostering business matchings seamlessly. Our first product, allymatch – the smart B2B Matchmaking platform, is changing the way companies find international partnerships in the manufacturing industry – instantly – anytime, anywhere. Located in Germany, the heart of advanced manufacturing, we make innovation possible by bringing partners together for collaboration. Creating something new which was never built before requires a team of dedicated and passionate people who all share the same mission – If you are eager to grow your skill set and personality in an expanding team; consider yourself as willing to learn continuously, results-driven, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment and want to go for the next big step in your career, we would love to hear from you.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte germantechjobs.de.