Webseite Scandio GmbH
Salary 45.000 – 70.000 EUR per year
– – You completed your studies and are ambitious to work in IT Consulting in an agile environment.
– You are passionate about modern cloud applications for project management, service desk and collaboration (e.g. the Atlassian tools, Salesforce, Slack) and are motivated to dive deeper into these topics.
– You are interested in both the business and technical components behind these applications.
– You are able to think your way into the customer’s task and try out different approaches in search of the best solution.
– You are interested in agile methods like Scrum, Kanban and SAFe and want to learn more about them.
– You have a proactive attitude, are communicative and a real team player.
– – We carry out projects for large customers in the areas of agile collaboration, knowledge management, Service Desk, and project coordination.
– You will advise our customers on the selection and introduction of software in the cloud or in corporate data centers.
– You take care of customer-specific adaptations of the tools and evaluate possible enhancements.
– In the context of workshops/trainings you teach the employees how to use the software.
– You will help them with the installation and configuration as well as the integration into their existing IT environment.
– With our support you will obtain certifications (e.g. Atlassian, AWS, Slack, Salesforce) and attend an agile training.
– With us, you have the opportunity to develop in different directions, e.g. in agile consulting or cloud consulting.
– We are a growing organization of over 200 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Berlin and Stuttgart as well as various home offices.
– We work in self-organized structures and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
– In our Communities of Practice (CoP) and Topics, we discuss internal topics and deepen our knowledge, such as in the CoP Design, the CoP Knowledge Transfer or the Topic Agile.
– As part of the HiQ Group, we have a continouusly growing network and work on exciting international projects.
– We already knew what value an open home office policy offered us long before Corona. But since we don’t intend to be a 100% remote company, we put a lot of emphasis on a hybrid structure and interactions in the office.
– We are not only colleagues – we often end the day with a game night or a visit to the beer garden and regularly organize team events. This strengthens the team spirit! 🙂
– Your opinion matters! We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
– We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, Google Workspace, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
– We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, trainings, personal certifications and learning time.
– Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life integration and even work part-time if desired.
-Everyone needs a break – you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
– In addition to your salary, you will have a share in the company’s success through bonuses and we guarantee an inflation compensation for 2023.
– We also pay a 25% subsidy for the Deutschlandticket if you want to use it as a job ticket.
– Our office teams will take care of your well-being at every location, whether it’s a weekly yoga session or a shared lunch.
– To keep you healthy and active, we offer you discounts for our fitness partner Wellpass at all our locations.
– In addition to that, you can pick your favorite bike via JobRad – we take care of the leasing process.
Do you see yourself working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your possible starting date and your salary expectations at email@example.com or simply fill out the form on our website.
Curious to know what it is like working at Scandio? Just have a look at our Instagram page (@scandio.gmbh) or at our blog. You will also find more about our common values there.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the application process and worklife at Scandio can also be found there.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte germantechjobs.de.