Webseite DIRS21 by TourOnline AG
Salary 45.000 – 75.000 EUR per year
– • Degree in computer science / media informatics OR an excellent qualification as an IT specialist
• In-depth programming skills: : C#, SQL, Node.js
• Sound knowledge of broad technology-stacks for data-focused development (including relational an NOSQL database systems, data-driven architectures and APIs)
• Analytical and conceptual skills to grasp complex issues quickly
• Knowledge of container technologies (Docker and Kubernetes) is desirable
– As part of our agile development team in Leipzig or Wernau, you will be responsible for the conception, implementation and documentation of API connections in the hotel and tourism sector using our modern framework based on container technologies like Docker & Kubernetes.
• Maintenance and improvement of our workflow, database and interface systems
• Connection of external interfaces to our software solutions
• Usage of common protocols and data formats: HTTP / S, XML, SOAP, REST, JSON
• Development of existing systems in the backend
• Ensuring scalability and performance
• Participation in agile development processes in the sprint cycle
– .NET Framework
TAKE YOUR CHANCE – JOIN THE TEAM!
With DIRS21 we have been providing powerful solutions for hotels, restaurants, and the tourism industry for over 20 years and are the market leader for online booking and channel management systems in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Our success comes from having a committed team and strong partnerships. At our offices in Wernau (Stuttgart/Esslingen region) and Leipzig we work with almost 70 team players in the spirit of Swabian thinkers and inventors. Our development team has experts in various fields, who are always on hand to help colleagues.
OUT OF THE ORDINARY – WHAT TO EXPECT + BENEFITS
In addition to professional competence, it is just as important to us that you fit into our team as a person and bring commitment and enthusiasm to the table.
Besides providing a modern work environment with flexible structures and flat hierarchies, we put emphasis on a good work-life-balance by offering flexible working hours, remote work options as well as employee benefits like
• free coffee, water, beer, fruit & snacks
• company parties
• a lounge including a Playstation
• fitness offers and much more.
For personal and professional growth, you can continuously familiarize yourself with new areas through further training and workshops.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte germantechjobs.de.