Webseite Workwise GmbH
About the company:
Unsere Vision ist eine grüne Zukunft für alle. Als führender Anbieter von Batterie-Analytiksoftware für Unternehmen des Mobilitäts- und Energiesektor erhöhen wir die Lebenszeit, Effizienz und Nachhaltigkeit von Batterien. Wir beschleunigen so den Wandel zu emissionsfreier Mobilität und erneuerbaren Energien.
Als Start-up arbeiten wir dynamisch und agil. Unsere Leidenschaft für Innovation und Fortschritt treibt uns an. We are looking for reinforcement at the earliest possible date Werkstudent Intellectual Property – Innovation / Patentrecht / Administration (m/w/d).
Sounds interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application
via our partner Workwise.
What can you expect?
- You will support large R&D innovation projects with leading OEMs and research institutions and other pioneering startups jointly working on accelerating the transition towards a sustainable future of mobility and energy – Project Management tasks include creation of project management tools, external communication with stakeholders, documentation, and more
- You will collaborate closely with and support our IP & Innovation Manager – besides essential functions, the tasks may comprise a strong variety and depend on current priorities
- You will analyse internal patents, IP processes and support the creation of effective IP visualisations as well as performing patent searches and monitoring the competitor landscape
- You will help orchestrating and accelerating our patent game: Reduce our inventors’ workload by driving the patent application process together with our IP & Innovation Manager (bridge-building activities and coordination with internal inventors (tech), external patent attorneys (legal) and Management (business strategy), monitoring progress and events/deadlines)
- You will consolidate feedback from patent search reports coming from Patent Offices and take on supporting tasks for internal IP and/or Innovation workshops as well as analyses of internal Innovation Management Processes
What should you bring along?
- You are an enrolled student in IT, Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial Engineering/Nat. Sciences or similar and ideally, you are interested in supporting us on a long-term basis (> 6 months)
- You mandatorily bring along English and German working proficiency skills with very strong communication skills
- You have a curious mindset, thorough way of working and the capability to quickly become acquainted with complex issues
- You have a good technical understanding, a basic-intermediate battery/software knowledge is a plus
- You are an action-taking team player in an agile environment and have a structured and pro-active way of working
- You have ideally first knowledge within the area of Intellectual Property (IP), but this is not a must
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary
- Free breakfast, free lunch, free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Free access to a tool of your choice: Skillshare or Coursera
- Subsidized access to gyms via a Gympass membership – not only for you, but also for your family and friends
- A high degree of personal responsibility, creative freedom and opportunities
- Strong team culture with regular team events and off-sites (Summer and Christmas party, at least one big off-site, Oktoberfest event, regular team and sports events)
- Flexible working hours and flexible Home Office within Germany: You decide when and where you work. We provide you with state-of-the-art IT hardware. Working from abroad is also possible for up to 90 days a year
- Borrow our e-Golf for private purposes and free EV-charging at our company
- Book circle (Order a book via us – we pay for it, you read it)
Our job offer Werkstudent Intellectual Property – Innovation / Patentrecht / Administration (m/w/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Workwise.
With our partner Workwise, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
Eine Stellenanzeige von Workwise GmbH
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org