Webseite Workwise GmbH
About the company:
Wir sind führender internationaler Anbieter von Agentur Services und Softwarelösungen für Brands auf Amazon und anderen E-Commerce-Marktplätzen.
Als Full-Service-Partner und vom ersten Tag an international ausgerichtet, unterstützen wir seit 2016 Markenunternehmen bei der Steigerung ihrer Amazon-Umsätze. Mittlerweile arbeitet unser junges und dynamisches Team mit führenden Marken an der Entwicklung und Umsetzung von Strategien auf allen wichtigen E-Commerce-Plattformen und Amazon-Märkten. Mit unserer mehrfach ausgezeichneten Software Remdash treffen Amazon-Händler und -Verkäufer datengetriebene Entscheidungen und sparen Zeit und Aufwand durch die Automatisierung von Arbeitsabläufen. Indem wir unternehmerisch denken und immer wieder neue Wege gehen, folgen wir unserer Vision, der globale #1 Partner für Marken auf Online-Marktplätzen zu werden.
We are looking for reinforcement at the earliest possible date DevOps Engineer – Software Development / Git / Kubernetes (m/f/d).
Sounds interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application
via our partner Workwise.
We are a leading international provider of services and software solutions for brands on Amazon and other e-commerce marketplaces.
As a full-service partner and with an international focus since day one, we have been helping brands to increase their Amazon sales since 2016. Our young and dynamic team works with leading brands to develop and implement strategies in all major e-commerce platforms and Amazon markets. With our award-winning software Remdash, Amazon vendors and sellers make data-driven business decisions and save time by automating workflows. By employing entrepreneurial strategies and always breaking new ground, we are following our vision to become the #1 global partner for brands on online marketplaces.
What can you expect?
- MAIN TASK: You design the workflows of software development, operation, and quality management for our in-house software, “Remdash,” efficiently and in terms of agile development.
- DEPLOYMENT: You are responsible for deploying new applications and connected microservices on Kubernetes clusters using tools like Helm charts, Kustomize, Flux, and ArgoCD.
- AUTOMATION/CI/CD: Your focus is on process automation to ensure code changes are constantly monitored and directly synchronized within already deployed applications to become accessible to end users.
- MAINTENANCE: You arrange the consistent monitoring, troubleshooting, and improvement of all services within Remdash (Kubernetes CRD-created services, crawler, API, and others). You report incidents and solve them independently or with the rest of our tech team.
- INFRASTRUCTURE: You are deploying and monitoring the infrastructure for Remdash and the mentioned services, which is based on GCP cloud and Digital Ocean, using Kubernetes as the main tool of deployment as well as infra automation tools (e.g., Pulumi or Crossplane).
What should you bring along?
- TRAINING OR STUDIES: If you have completed training or a degree in the field of computer science, we appreciate it. However, your motivation and previous practical experience are decisive for us.
- EXPERIENCE: You have 2 to 3 years of professional experience in the DevOps environment, especially with the operation of web applications on virtual servers.
- KNOW-HOW: You are familiar with the Kubernetes environment (at least 1 year), GitHub, CI/CD development lifecycles, and migrating big data and backup procedures. Also, you are experienced with monitoring services using dashboards, metrics, and logs (tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Loki, or similar).
- ORIGIN: You are based in Germany (EU work permit is necessary)
- NICE TO HAVE: You bring knowledge of GCP or other bigger cloud service providers and GitOps practices. Basic programming skills in NodeJS are a big plus.
- NON-TECH: You are fluent in English. You are always motivated to expand your knowledge, work solution-oriented, and perceive challenges as opportunities.
Here is the main reason why our team members choose Remazing as their employer: With our team of over 100 e-commerce experts located in our Hamburg headquarters as well as our hubs in London, Paris, Barcelona and Turin, we have formed a unique company culture. It is characterized by an open, appreciative, and supportive environment and a focus on individual needs to ensure continuous personal and professional growth. We value new ideas and offer every team member the opportunity to contribute to our development as a company. Our team is the base of our success and achievements are celebrated together.
Join us and benefit from working in one of the most promising growth industries of the future while having a steep learning curve within a workplace where you can contribute and grow. Let’s create your career success story!
- Flexibility through home office arrangement and 60 working abroad days per year
- 1000€ education budget per year
- Public transport ticket in your hub
- 3 feedback & 1 career development session per year
- One Social Day per year to support charitable organisations or events
- Access to mental health services, including 1:1 sessions with psychologists
- Beautiful offices in central locations in all hubs
- The best parties and events, all-company get togethers twice a year
Our job offer DevOps Engineer – Software Development / Git / Kubernetes (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Workwise.
With our partner Workwise, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
Eine Stellenanzeige von Workwise GmbH
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org