Webseite Workwise GmbH
About the company:
Wir sind Europas führende Plattform für Cloud Services und Hosting-Dienstleistungen. Wir begleiten erfolgreich unsere Kund*innen bei Ihrer Unternehmensentwicklung.
Für unseren Unternehmenserfolg sind über 4000 Mitarbeitende in mehreren Ländern weltweit tätig, um die Anforderungen und Wünsche unserer 8,5 Millionen Kund*innen zu erfüllen.
Wir sind eine Marke der United Internet AG, einem börsennotierten Unternehmen mit rund 10.200 Mitarbeitenden.
Wir fördern die Entwicklung unserer Mitarbeitenden und deren unterschiedliche Talente, Interessen und Sprachen. We are looking for reinforcement at the earliest possible date Anti-Abuse Software Engineer (m/f/d).
Sounds interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application
via our partner Workwise.
- Planning, creation, and maintenance of high-performance software in a complex and distributed system landscape taking into account SSDLC methods
- Maintenance of existing legacy systems
- Implementing legal requirements regarding data protection and compliance
- Participation in compensated on-call duty (weekly, 24/7)
- Ideally full-stack developer, with focus on backend services
- Academic degree in the field of computer science or a comparable achieved qualification, or relevant work experience (at least two years)
- Basic knowledge of GNU/Linux (Debian)
- Toolset: Java (Spring, Wicket), maven, perl (or willingness to learn perl), ansible, git, (no)SQL databases, Twitter Bootstrap
- Passionate about teamwork, high motivation for learning, English, and ability to work independently and self-conscientiously
- Active corporate culture: Our cooperation is characterized by flat hierarchies, transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
- Wide range of continuing education opportunities: We offer a wide range of personal and professional development opportunities – via e-learning and seminars, conferences as well as mentoring. Language training for German and English is available to our employees as online or face-to-face courses
- Attractive JobBike: Through JobBike, we offer our employees the opportunity to lease their individual desired bike simply and inexpensively and, in addition, we finance this offer
- Good transport connections: Due to the central location and good transport connections, our locations are easily accessible and offer parking facilities
- Our employees receive employee discounts on products of the United Internet Group, as well as attractive offers and price reductions from external providers and for various leisure activities. In addition, we offer financial benefits, e.g. for company pension schemes
- Health measures: In addition to internal sports and health courses, we also offer lectures on health. You also receive employee discounts at selected gyms and health centers
- Each site has a canteen where our employees can enjoy meals at a reduced price. In addition, fresh fruit and a range of hot and cold drinks are offered free of charge
- Family service: Our family service advises you on questions regarding childcare, home care/elderly care or difficult personal challenges. The family service is free of charge for all employees
- Events: We celebrate our success in our teams. There are legendary summer and winter parties. Additional workshops and team events provide our unique team spirit
Our job offer Anti-Abuse Software Engineer (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Workwise.
With our partner Workwise, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
Eine Stellenanzeige von Workwise GmbH
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org